Our mission: empower treasury professionals
Who we are
ATEL (Luxembourg Association of Corporate Treasurers) was created on December 19th, 1994 thanks to the ambition of twelve corporate treasurers.
ATEL is the sole treasury association in Europe publishing a magazine in soft and hard copies, an e-magazine available on any devices, news letters and a video TV channel dedicated to treasury.
“ATEL’S main goal is to promote and defend the profession of corporate treasurer and financial risk manager nationally and internationally".
- Influencing, through our active role in EACT (European Association of Corporate Treasurers) of which ATEL is a founding member and whose activities focus largely on Brussels.
- Keeping our members informed by publishing articles, magazines, white papers and surveys.
- Educating our members throughout their careers by organising training courses and seminars covering soft and hard skills.
- Networking with peers and sharing best practice at events organised throughout the year.
Highly qualified members
- 330 members, including 180 treasurers and CFOs, 85 bankers, 70 service providers, 5 academics.
- Approximately two thirds of its members have the status of "active members".
- Above the Board of Directors consisting of eleven members is a "Committee of Wise Men" that takes care of the preservation of the guidelines having led to the creation of the association.
Are you ready to join us?
Start developing your professional skills now
We will help you unlock your inner potential with Treasury knowledge & hard skills so you can excel within your organization.
Explore our latest courses!
Don't loose the opportunity to improve your hard skills in Treasury in a short time and at an accessible price